Saturday, April 7, 2007

Testimonials - Living Lean Meals To Go

The key to these meals is portion control. There is just the right amount of food without overindulging. I appreciate that they have little or no fat, are eye appealing and very tasty. The variety is great. I have not gone to the grocery store to buy food for lunch or dinner since they began this service to the community. Delores Hammer, DDS

The quality is great and you can't beat the convenience.. The lightly blackened tilapia was cooked and seasoned perfectly. I also enjoyed the almond chicken salad - wish I had ordered more.... Just having these meals on hand will make reaching my weight loss goal much easier-being prepared with healthy, low cal foods is half the battle !! Lorin- thanks so much for doing a great job... I look forward to next week's menu..... Cheryl Gilliam

Call L&L Catering/Living Lean Meals for more info 828-327-7505
Email LivingLeanWithLorin@charter.net

No comments: